His topics include system modeling and stability problems, constructing numerical energy functions for lossy transient stability models, foundations of the potential energy boundary surface method, and group properties of contingencies in power systems.
What does PEBS stand for?
PEBS stands for Potential Energy Boundary Surface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEBS
We have 5 other meanings of PEBS in our Acronym Attic
- Polyomavirus Enhancer Binding Protein
- Posterior Episcleral Buckle Procedure
- Promoting Evidence Based Practice (medical research)
- Prophylactic Epidural Blood Patch
- Public Employees' Benefits Program (Carson City, NV)
- Polyomavirus Enhancer Binding Protein 2
- Polyomavirus Enhancer-Binding Protein 2 Beta
- Performance Evaluation Board Report (NASA)
- Percutaneous-Endoscopic Biliary Stent
- Positive Effective Behaviour Supports (Canada)
- Public Employees Benefit System (Nevada)
- Pulse Electron Beam Scanner
- Problem Exists Between Seat and Computer
- Problem Exists Between Seat and Keyboard
- Package-Enabled Business Transformation
- Portable Evidential Breath Testing (law enforcement)
- Public Education Benefits Trust (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Employees Benefit Trust Fund
- Pre Election Budget Update (Australia)
- Problem Exists Between User and Keyboard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foundations of the Potential Energy Boundary Surface Method.