Idaho potato grower Albert Wada, the founding board chairman of the co-op, had started United Fresh Potato Growers of Idaho the year before.
What does PGI stand for?
PGI stands for Potato Growers of Idaho
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGI
We have 108 other meanings of PGI in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma Group I
- Platinum Guild International
- Polar Geophysical Institute
- Polish Geological Institute (Warsaw, Poland)
- Polymer Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Pontefract General Infirmary
- Pooled Genomic Indexing
- Portland Group, Inc. (Portland, OR)
- Post Goods Issue (shipping)
- Post-Graduate Institute
- Potential Genotoxic Impurity (biomedicine)
- Potential Gross Income (financial and accounting term used in cash flow statements)
- Practice Guidelines Initiative
- Premiere Global Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Principal Global Investors
- Probability of Geolocation Intercept
- Procedures, Guidance and Information (US DoD)
- Procurement Guidance Information
- Progiciel de Gestion Intégré (French: Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Program Generated Income
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization Potato Growers of Idaho has developed the best management practices, and we have been together advocating that for the last several years," says Seth Pemsler, vice president, retail.
Working with partners United Fresh Potato Growers of Idaho (who donated the fresh potatoes) and potato processors Larsen Farms (Hammer, ID) and Idaho Supreme (Firth, ID) for processing and packaging the huge donation, the IPC arranged for Food for the Poor, Inc.
The new venture combines the potato supply resources of United Fresh Potato Growers of Idaho, the potato processing assets of R.
He founded United Fresh Potato Growers of Idaho in late 2003, hoping it would form the nucleus for a nationwide federated cooperative with member co-ops in each potato-producing state.