Experience with late termination of pregnancy (TOP) by intracardiac injection of potassium chloride is described by Govender and Moodley.
What does KCl stand for?
KCl stands for Potassium Chloride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KCl
We have 59 other meanings of KCl in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas City, Kansas School District
- Kromatografi Cair Kinerja Tlnggi (Indonesian: Tlnggi Performance Liquid Chromatography; drug analysis tool)
- Kansas City, Kaw Valley (railroad)
- Kelsey Creek Knife Works (knife sales; Covington, MI)
- Chignik, AK, USA - Lagoon (Airport Code)
- Kanto Cricket League
- Karl Cooper Limited (UK)
- Karvy Consultants Ltd. (India)
- King's College London
- Kirchoff's Current Law
- Kent County Lodging Association (Grand Rapids, MI)
- King County Labor Agency (union charity; Seattle, WA)
- Kinghorn Community Land Association (UK)
- Kings County Learning Association (Canada)
- Known Coal Leasing Area (Bureau of Land Management; US DOI)
- Korean Council for Local Agenda
- Korean Council for Local Agenda 21
- Korean Cell Line Bank
- Kansas City Library Consortium (Kansas City, MO)
- KinderCare Learning Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lethal injections, pentobarbital anesthetic effectively puts the person to sleep, before a dose of pancuronium bromide paralyzes the muscles and potassium chloride stops respiration.
If the second or third drugs in the state's protocol, pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride, were to be injected into a prisoner who was not properly anesthetized, the result would be excruciating pain in violation of the (US Constitution's) eighth amendment" which bars cruel and unusual punishment, told AFP that the agency was "not aware of any importations of this drug.
20 October 2009 - German K+S KALI GmbH, one of the world's leading potassium mining companies, has recently started the production of food-grade potassium chloride at its Zielitz site.
Yesterday, the Bootle inquest heard the potassium chloride should have been administered slowly, at around 5ml an hour, using a pump.
Their experience has shown that pot grown epiphytic bromelads do not like fertilisers containing chloride To provide potassium, chloride in the form of potassium chloride in used in many commercial solid fertilisers, and the recommendation is to avoid these - try and stick to those which use only potassium nitrate.
6 years) with low bone mass (T score of -1 to -4) were randomly assigned to receive, in double-blind fashion, 30 mEq per day of potassium citrate or potassium chloride for 12 months.
Byline: By NIALL O'CONNOR A YOUNG doctor took potassium chloride from hospital, checked into a hotel and killed herself with a lethal injection, a court heard yesterday.