The Postural Instability and Gait Disorder (PIGD) subscale, derived from items 27-30 on the UPDRS motor subsection, was also computed and is thought to represent clinical mobility .
What does PIGD stand for?
PIGD stands for Postural Instability and Gait Disorder (neuroscience)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIGD
- Pendulous Integrating Gyro Accelerometer
- Phosphatidylinositol Glycan Class A
- Polymeric IgA (Immunoglobulin A) (immune antibody)
- Politically Incorrect Guide to American History (book)
- Programme International Géosphère-Biosphère
- Percutaneous Image Guided Breast Biopsies
- Plasma Indocyanine Green Clearance
- Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast (Texas and Louisiana)
- Parallel In-Gel Digestion (proteins)
- Postural Instability and Gait Difficulty (neurocognitive performance)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (in-vitro fertilization)
- Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design
- Particle-Induced Gamma-Ray Emission
- Phenytoin-Induced Gingival Enlargement
- Platform Independent Game Engine (software toolkit)
- Proton Induced Gamma-Ray Emission
- Polska Izba Gospodarcza Energii Odnawialnej (Polish: Polish Chamber of Commerce for Renewable Energy)
- Magnetic Heading & Distance to Specified Point
- Placental Growth Factor
- Provincial Inter-Governmental Forum (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applications include thalmic and globus pallidus deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's and other tremor disorders, dystonia, postural instability and gait disorders.