Emergency care for posttonsillectomy and postadenoidectomy hemorrhage.
What does PTAH stand for?
PTAH stands for Posttonsillectomy and Postadenoidectomy Hemorrhage
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTAH
- Public Transportation Assistance Fund (Pennsylvania Department of Transportation)
- PCS Technology Advocacy Group (Sprint/US West/Bell Atlantic)
- People Talking About Gaia
- Physical Therapy Association of Georgia
- Plant Theft Action Group (Home Office advisory group; UK)
- Property Tax Advisory Group, Inc. (Leawood, KS)
- Punxsutawney Theatre Arts Guild (Punxsutawney, PA)
- Preterm Adequate for Gestational Age
- Portable Two-Axis Guidance Stand
- Phosphotungstic Acid Hematoxylin (pathology special stain)
- Part-Time Assistant Instructor
- Percentual Total Activity Index (cardiovascular medicine)
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Islam (Indonesian: Islamic Higher Education)
- Phillip Townsend Associates, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Primary Training Aircraft Inventory
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Islam Swasta (Indonesian: Private Islamic Higher Education)
- Personal Trainers and Kinesitherapists (Belgium)
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Kristen Negeri (Indonesia)
- Peripheral Transport Abstraction Library
- Please Take Another Look
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emcrgcncy care for posttonsillectomy and postadenoidectomy hemorrhage.