Pharmacists" and education programs, and Wicks Healthcare Education & Communications, a group of medical education and communications companies that provide medical information and information to medical professionals (Medcon, Postgraduate Institute of Medicine, DesignWrite, etc.
What does PGIM stand for?
PGIM stands for Postgraduate Institute of Medicine (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGIM
- Purified Growth Inhibitory Factor
- Paradoxical Glucose-Induced Hyperkalemia
- Publishing Group-International Health (Wellcome Trust; UK)
- Pepsinogen II
- Pyrotechnics Guild International, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Persian Gulf Illnesses Investigation Team
- Pretty Good Initialization Library (source code)
- Primary Gastro-Intestinal Lymphoma
- Princess Grace Irish Library (Monaco)
- Plant Growth Investigations in Microgravity (research project)
- Potential Gross Income Multiplier (real estate)
- Power Generation Information Manager (software)
- Putnam Global Institutional Management
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (India)
- Point Grey Inter-Mennonite Fellowship (Canada)
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Physician Group Incentive Program (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan)
- Polygalacturonase-Inhibiting Protein
- Postgraduate Intelligence Program
- Proof General Interface Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Postgraduate Institute of Medicine is the accredited CME Provider for these Cogent CME programs.
The Educational Group consists of the Postgraduate Institute of Medicine and Interactive Media Solutions (Englewood, CO) as well as the International Center for Postgraduate Medical Education (Ithaca, NY).