The art event was organised by postgraduate certificate of education art, design and music students from the School of Education and Professional Development.
What does PCED stand for?
PCED stands for Postgraduate Certificate of Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCED
We have 27 other meanings of PCED in our Acronym Attic
- Provincial Committee for Environmental Co-ordination (South Africa)
- Pudong Continuing Education Centre (Shanghai)
- Pulaski County Educational Consortium (Kentucky)
- Pulaski County Election Commission (Arkansas)
- Purified Chick Embryo Cell Vaccine (Rabies Vaccine)
- Putnam County Environmental Council, Inc (Interlachen, FL)
- Personal Computer Expansion Card
- Purified Chick Embryo Cell Culture Rabies Vaccine
- Philippine Center for Economic Development
- Pontifical Commission Ecclesia Dei (religion)
- Professional and Continuing Education (Hong Kong)
- Professional Community and Economic Developer (certification)
- Promotion Eligibility Cutoff Date
- Proost Cheers Eh Dude
- Pershing County Economic Development Authority (Lovelock, Neveda)
- Pinellas County Economic Development Authority (Florida)
- Pierce County Economic Development Corporation (Wisconsin)
- Piscataquis County Economic Development Council (Maine)
- Platte County Economic Development Council (Kansas City, MO)
- Prague Czech-English Dependency Treebank (translation technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Classes are led by Julia Faire, a skills for life tutor, with a Postgraduate Certificate of Education qualification, and a Level 4 Literacy Teaching certificate.
Offering a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) to trained teachers or graduates interested in pursuing teaching, the centre too struggles to recruit Emiratis into the course.
ATL polled 200 of its student members, who were taking BEds and postgraduate certificate of education courses.
Woodward was a student at Loughborough University in the late 1970s, gaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physical Education and Sports Science, followed by a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE).
Woodward was a student at Loughborough University in the late 1970s, gaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physical Education and Sports Science, followed by a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE), and captaining the 1st XV rugby team.
The service has been launched by the Graduate Teacher Training Registry and the Teacher Training Agency to help streamline applications for entry to the 2002 Postgraduate Certificate of Education.
GETTING INTO THE CLASSROOM POSTGRADS: Most gain Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) by taking a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE).