Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is one of the etiological pathologies for mechanical entrapment of the posterior interosseous nerve (PIN).
What does PIN stand for?
PIN stands for Posterior Interosseous Nerve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIN
We have 267 other meanings of PIN in our Acronym Attic
- Places in the Network (computer architecture)
- Plan Identification Number
- Plan Idroloxico Nazional
- PN Junction with Isolation Region
- Police Information Network
- Position Identification Number
- Position Indicator
- Postal Index Number (India)
- Postal Information Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Differential diagnosis Posterior interosseous nerve entrapment may occur concurrently with a tennis elbow.
This dissection was kept to a minimum, and care was taken not to be too aggressive with retraction so as to avoid injury to the posterior interosseous nerve and radial nerve.