What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Poste à Exigences Particulières (French: Position Specific Requirements)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Politics, Economics and Philosophy (various schools)
- Polynomial Eigenvalue Problem (mathematics)
- Port Expansion Processor (SACCS)
- Portable Electronic Product
- Portable Energy Products, Inc.
- Positive Education Program (Ohio)
- Positive Expiratory Pressure (respiratory medicine)
- Positron Electron Project (experimental particle physics)
- Post Exposure Preventive Treatment
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- Postgraduate Education Program (various organizations)
- Postpartum Education for Parents
- Potential Extramural Projects
- Poverty and Economic Policy
- Poverty and Environment Program (Asian Development Bank)
- Power Entry Panel
- Power Extension Package (NASA)
- Pre-Accession Economic Program (EU)
- Pre-Employment Polygraph (Canada)
- Pre-Employment Preparation