The complication, known as Postarthroscopic Glenohumeral Chondrolysis (PAGCL), is permanent and can lead to extreme pain and lifelong suffering in 63 percent of the patients that use them.
What does PAGCL stand for?
PAGCL stands for Postarthroscopic Glenohumeral Chondrolysis (shoulder injury)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- Panay Gamefowl Breeders Association (Philippines)
- Philippine Association for Government Budget Administration
- phoP-activated gene C
- Pickering Aerials Gymnastics Club (Pickering, Ontario, Canada)
- Postal Address Geo-Coder
- Presidential Anti-Graft Commission (Philippines)
- Prince Albert Grand Council (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Programa de Apoyo A Grupos Comunitarios
- Paging and Access Grant Channel
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation
- Patients Affected by Graves' Disease
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Periodic Alternating Gaze Deviation (neurology)
- Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge
- Past Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies (Masonic)
- Portland Area Game Developer Interest Group
- Pan Asia Gold Exchange
- Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education
- Pennsylvanians against Gambling Expansion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers concluded that "the use of intra-articular pain pump catheters eluting bupivacaine with epinephrine appear highly associated with postarthroscopic glenohumeral chondrolysis.
The complication, known as Postarthroscopic Glenohumeral Chondrolysis (PAGCL), is permanent and can lead to extreme pain and lifelong suffering.