The game was to be downloaded through the Internet, so there was no postage due.
What does J stand for?
J stands for Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of J
- Joint (bank account)
- Joint (slang for marijuana)
- Joule (unit of energy)
- Julia (song)
- Out of City (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Western Quebec (postal code designation, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir (A disputed State occupied by the Indian Army)
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Jacksonville, North Carolina (Marine Corps Liberty Town)
- Judge Advocate
- Junked and Abandoned (oil production)
- Justification & Analysis
- Justification & Approval
- Justification & Authorization
- Justification and Allowance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many responded by sending the postage due letters back to Horizon, demanding the company stop sending their wives and children propaganda and bargain with the representatives on the Union's negotiating committee.
Scholastic is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail.
Long or short, handwritten or typed, postage due or not, what these homesick camp girls are sick Jot are letters from home.
Or Zachary Taylor, who almost missed being made Vice-President of the United States after refusing to pay the extra postage due on his letter of appointment.
God writes long letters and mails them postage due to come early one morning in the May of my childhood.
and Pepsi-Cola Company ("Sponsor") assume no liability for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage due mail or requests.
We are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due mail or mail damaged by the U.