formerly of the Broad Institute, and now a member of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research as well as an assistant professor of biology at MIT; Jenny Rudnick, a graduate student in the cell, molecular & developmental biology program at the Sackler School and member of the Kuperwasser lab at MORI; Silvia Caballero, formerly a participant in the Post-baccalaureate Research Education Program at the Sackler School, and now at Cornell University; Patricia Keller, Ph.
What does PREP stand for?
PREP stands for Post-baccalaureate Research Education Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PREP
We have 116 other meanings of PREP in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Register of Electors for Ontario
- Provincial Regional Emergency Operations Centre (Canada)
- Peng-Robinson Equation of State (chemical engineering)
- Prediction of Performance & Range for Electro-Optical Systems
- Prepare for Shipyard Overhaul
- Pediatrics Review and Education Program
- Peer Review Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Periodic Radar Evaluation Program
- Policy Resource Education Paper
- Potentially Reduced-Exposure Product (tobacco industry)
- PowerPC Reference Platform
- Pre-Discharge Education Program
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (HIV)
- Pre-Freshman Enrichment Program
- Preliminary Review and Evaluation Panel (US Department of Justice)
- Preparation & Readiness Evaluation Period
- Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (USCG)