Right now we have no studies to guide the treatment of post-traumatic headaches in children," said Karen Barlow at Alberta Children's Hospital in Calgary, Canada, who was not involved in the study.
What does PTHA stand for?
PTHA stands for Post-Traumatic Headache
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PTHA
- Protest the Hero (band)
- Provincial Trunk Highway (Canada)
- Puissance Thermique (French: Thermal Power)
- Purolator Tackle Hunger (food program; Canada)
- Push to Hear (in-ear monitor)
- Put Through Hole (integrated circuits packaging)
- Putonghua (Chinese: Mandarin)
- Parathyroid Hormone Related Protein
- Parathyroid Hormone 2 Receptor
- Pinto Horse Association of America
- Puyallup Tribal Health Authority (Tacoma, WA)
- Palm Trademark Holding Company
- Panning the Thames for Humble Contributions (Birchgrove Group)
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography
- Peripheral Thyroid Hormone Conversion
- Personal Touch Home Care, Inc.
- Peterborough Town Hockey Club (UK)
- Peters Township Hockey Club (Pennsylvania)
- Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference (Philadelphia, PA)
- pigmented terminal hair cysts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natalie suffered a severe neck injury in the 1995 accident that left her with bouts of depression, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic stress syndrome and post-traumatic headache disorder.
Nichols suffered multiple injuries, including traumatic brain injury with cognitive dysfunction, lumbar radiculopathy and post-traumatic headache.
Dr Seymour Diamond, director of the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago, explained: 'Periodic headaches after a person has suffered a concussion or a blow to the head are called post-traumatic headaches.
In addition, approximately 70 percent of people who have suffered from a mild TBI complain of post-traumatic headache (3).
They describe diagnosis and medico-legal aspects, migraine, chronic daily headaches, those caused by tension, cluster headaches and other trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, first or worst headaches, and post-traumatic headaches.