2], electroencephalogram (state entropy and response entropy), train-of-four and post-tetanic count were monitored.
What does PTC stand for?
PTC stands for Post-Tetanic Count
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTC
We have 572 other meanings of PTC in our Acronym Attic
- Polskiej Telefonii Cyfrowej (Polish: Polish Digital Telephony)
- Polynomial Transform Computation
- Porcelain Tile Cutter
- Portable Tele-Transaction Computer (in reference to hand held barcode scanners)
- Portage Trail Conference (Ohio)
- Portsmouth Tea Company (New Hampshire, USA)
- Positive Temperature Coefficient
- Positive Thermal Coefficient
- Positive Train Control
- Positive Transaction Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Findings In the Signal study, sugammadex or neostigmine was administered at reappearance of 1-2 post-tetanic counts (profound neuromuscular blockade).
At the end of surgery, the TOF was zero, with a post-tetanic count of five twitches (TOF Watch, Organon Technika, Netherlands).