ACICS' first research project, "Workforce Skills Reality Check," revealed that many hiring decision-makers believe that the post-secondary education system could do a better job preparing students for the workplace.
What does PSES stand for?
PSES stands for Post-Secondary Education System (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSES
We have 35 other meanings of PSES in our Acronym Attic
- Public Service Employee Relations Act (Canada)
- Power Systems Engineering Research Center
- Public Sector Economics Research Centre (UK)
- Public Service Employee Relations Commission
- Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Protected Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy
- Public School Employees' Retirement System (Pennsylvania)
- P-Bit Severely Errored Seconds
- Patient Safety Evaluation System (health care)
- Porter School of Environmental Studies (Tel Aviv University; Israel)
- Pretreatment Standards for Existing Sources (US EPA)
- Product Safety Engineering Society (IEEE)
- Puget Sound Educational Service District
- Puget Sound English Springer Spaniel Association
- Programming Support Environment Software Working Group
- Project Support Environments Standards Working Group
- Page Segmentation Evaluation Toolkit
- Patient Safety Event Taxonomy (Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)
- Penn State Equestrian Team (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Physical Science and Everyday Thinking (science education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarities There are existing similarities between SQU's teaching system and the American post-secondary education system, such as using credit hours, so opting for American accreditation was a logical choice, Al Tauqi said.
More people are now critical of the post-secondary education system in China, and are increasingly able to avoid it altogether.
Federal departments play an indirect role in Canada's post-secondary education system.
However, contrary to popular belief, a decade of rapid rises in tuition fees and student loan borrowing has not reduced overall accessibility in the Canadian post-secondary education system.
Their technology centres are "part and parcel" of their post-secondary education system, both at a technology level and university level, according to Lake.
Hagel has spent most of his career as an adult educator and administrator, working in all three post-secondary education systems in Moose Jaw.
com/reports/c45606) has announced the addition of US Education Sector: An Analysis to their offering This report analyzes the K-12 and post-secondary education system in the US, taking into perspective the growing significance of private for-profit education institutions.