The new version of CACHE 2007 post-relational database from InterSystems Corporation now includes InterSystems Zen for quickly building rich platform-independent Web applications, and Jalapeno for the elimination of object relational mapping for Java programmers.
What does PRDB stand for?
PRDB stands for Post-Relational Database (data management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRDB
We have 3 other meanings of PRDB in our Acronym Attic
- Pearl River Delta Area (China)
- People's Rural Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Personnel Records Display Application (US Air Force)
- Planar Retro-Directive Antenna
- Polish Racing Drivers of America (motorsports group)
- Presbyterian Relief and Development Agency
- Program Research & Development Announcement
- Puerto Rico Department of Agriculture
- Payment Research Data Base
- Policy Routing Data Base
- Problem Reporting Database
- Program-Read Data Bus (computing)
- Pseudo-Relational Database Management System
- Pacific Rim (International Symposium On) Dependable Computing
- Park Royal Distribution Centre (London, England)
- Pig Research and Development Corporation
- Porcine Respiratory Disease Complex
- Poverty Related Disease College (EU)
- Power Reactor Development Company
- Power Research & Development Consultants (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new version of the CACHE post-relational database introduces InterSystems Zen, a framework for building rich platform-independent Web applications faster than ever before.
InterSystems Corporation today announced that its CACHE post-relational database is available for deployment on Mac OS X.
Worldwide Computer Products News-26 September 2002-InterSystems ships new post-relational database offering (C)1995-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
InterSystems' flagship product, CACHE, is a post-relational database with a multidimensional data and application server offering ultra-fast and massively scalable objects and SQL.
The leading provider of database and integration technology in healthcare, InterSystems develops and markets the CACHE post-relational database, Ensemble rapid integration software and HealthShare health information exchange platform.
It features a new telehealth option, powered by InterSystems' CACHE post-relational database that links with Milwaukee, Wisc.
The leading database provider in healthcare, InterSystems develops and markets the CACHE post-relational database and the Ensemble universal integration platform.