The Post-Qualifying Social Work programme, run by Rhondda council's social services training division and lecturers at the University of Glamorgan, was handed the SocialWorkers for s Tomorrow award by the Care Council for Wales.
What does PQSW stand for?
PQSW stands for Post-Qualifying Social Work (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PQSW in our Acronym Attic
- Power Quality Supervising Department
- Probabilistic Quantitative Snowfall Forecast
- Power Quality Solutions, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- Professional Qualification for School Inspectors (UK)
- Pre-Qualification Structured Learning (Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors)
- Province of Quebec Society for the Protection of Birds (Canada)
- Postal, Quarantine and Safety Regulations (biosafety; World Federation for Culture Collections)
- Priority Queue Status Register
- Primal Quest Sprint Series (race)
- Procurement Quality Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Post-qualifying social work HV10 Produced by academics affiliated with social work program of The Open University (UK), the 26 chapters presented here provide advice to practitioners and soon-to-be practitioners of social work on handling the complexities of their work.
UK) offers a practical guide for pre- and post-qualifying social work practitioners and other mental health professionals involved with children, adolescents, and their families in the UK.