Sustaining a system's software is accomplished through post-production software support (PPSS).
What does PPSS stand for?
PPSS stands for Post-Production Software Support
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPSS
We have 41 other meanings of PPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement/Production Status Report
- Presidential Parastatal Sector Reform Commission (Tanzania)
- Providence Preservation Society Revolving Fund (Rhode Island)
- Pacific Pines State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Pendidikan Perwira Sumber Sarjana (Indonesian: Bachelor of Education Officer Resources)
- Personnel Policy Support System (Civil Service Commission; Seoul, South Korea)
- Photonic Packet Switching System
- Policy and Program Studies Service (US Department of Education)
- Positron Public Safety Systems (various locations)
- Post Production Sustainment Support
- Prospective Pediatric Scoliosis Study (Spine Institute of New York)
- President's Private Sector Survey on Cost Control
- Parents for Public Schools San Francisco
- Position Personnel Security Status (US DoD)
- Portland Parks Swim Team (now Portland Aquatic Club; Oregon)
- PostScript Printer Speed Test
- PostScript Processing Speed Test (printer testing program)
- Pre-Professional Skills Test
- Pro-Poor Sustainable Tourism
- Program in Plasma Science and Technology (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the SEC provides a laboratory, staff and a Communications Support Center used for the Post-Deployment Software Support and Post-Production Software Support of the JNN-N.
Logicon, supported by COMSAT Laboratories, will provide development, testing and installation of CNPS with options for post-production software support.