Utilizing a multicenter, randomized, open-label, parallel-group design, the study will compare the efficacy and safety of the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System to the standard of care, IV PCA with morphine, in the treatment of acute post-operative pain immediately after major abdominal or orthopedic surgery.
What does POP stand for?
POP stands for Post-Operative Pain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POP
We have 402 other meanings of POP in our Acronym Attic
- Pokémon Organized Play
- Polar Orbiting Platform (ASPRS)
- Policy Option Package (Oregon)
- Political Opportunity Program (women's political campaigns)
- Pop From Stack
- Port of Portland (various locations)
- Post Office Preferred (envelope size which conforms to Post Office requirement)
- Post Office Protocol (Internet email protocol)
- Power of Partnership (various organizations)
- Power of Prayer
- Power of Prevention (American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists)
- Power Of The Pen
- Power Optimization Problem
- Pre-Teens Oppose Prohibition (Kids Next Door show)
- Precision Optical Performance
- Premium Offset Plan (insurance)
- Premium Only Plan (employee benefit plan)
- Presensitized Offset Plate
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that it has initiated a Phase 2 clinical trial of its ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab(TM) PCA System, a proprietary drug/device combination product candidate being developed for management of acute post-operative pain in the hospital setting.
BTG (LSE: BGC), the medical innovations company, has acquired an opioid agonist for the control of post-operative pain from CLL Pharma, a drug development company based in Nice, France, in return for undisclosed milestone and royalty payments.
A review of the Post-Operative Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
DURECT Corporation announced today that the Company has completed its first study in humans with its post-operative pain relief depot product.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2012', provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain therapeutic pipeline.
DURECT Corporation announced today that the Company has commenced clinical testing of its post-operative pain relief depot product.
Global Markets Direct's "Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2011" provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain therapeutic pipeline.