A Best Practices, LLC post-marketing surveillance study found that 50 percent of the participating companies don't collect AE reports from Internet sources such as blogs or interactive Web events.
What does PMSS stand for?
PMSS stands for Post-Marketing Surveillance Study (pharmaceutical monitoring)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMSS
We have 17 other meanings of PMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Prime Minister Situation Room
- purchased mortgage servicing rights
- Patternmaker, Ship Repair, Patternmaker (US Navy)
- Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit (USDA)
- Palestinian Medical Students Society
- Pine Mountain Settlement School (Pine Mountain, KY)
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Plafond Mensuel de la Sécurité Sociale (France)
- Port Moody Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Portable Modular Source System (Thalassa Energy Services Ltd)
- Princess Margaret Secondary School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Program Management Support Services
- Program Management Support System
- Project Manager's Support System
- Petronas Maritime Services Sdn Bhd (est. 1992)
- Personalized Middle School Success Plan (Middle Grades Reform Act; Florida)
- Poly Methyl Silsesquioxane (hybrid material)
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic (1990-1991)
- Provincial-Municipal Social Services Review (Canada)
- Pradhan Mantari Swasthya Suraksha Yojna
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, a large post-marketing surveillance study, men and women (n=11,122) were asked to prospectively rate treatment efficacy of minoxidil 2% in demonstrating the slowing or stopping of hair loss.
commissioned the study, called the Olestra Post-Marketing Surveillance Study, or OPMSS, to meet FDA requirements for post-marketing surveillance of the fat substitute, also known by the brand name Olean.