The most common adverse event was post-lumbar puncture syndrome (characterized by a headache that is relieved by lying flat), as would be expected from the procedure.
What does PLPS stand for?
PLPS stands for Post-Lumbar Puncture Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLPS
We have 9 other meanings of PLPS in our Acronym Attic
- Penny Lane Promotional Products (Avon,NY)
- Peter Lougheed Provincial Park (Alberta, Canada)
- Phase-Locked Pulse Pair
- Prelaboratory Preparation Period (also seen as PPP)
- Primerica Legal Protection Program (Texas)
- Programming Languages: Principles and Paradigms (book)
- Primary Literacy Programme-Reading (Hong Kong)
- Privacy Law and Policy Reporter (Australia)
- Portable License Plate Recognition System
- Port Lincoln Primary School (Port Lincoln, South Australia, Australia)
- Professional Legal Process Servers
- Public Law and Policy Strategies (law firm strategy)
- Public Law Policy Section (Canada Department of Justice)
- Public Library Position Statement (UK)
- Portage La Prairie School Division (Manitoba, Canada)
- Programa Luz Para Todos (Portuguese: Light for All Program)
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe (Nixon, NV)
- PAVE LOW Part Task Trainer
- Pelargonium Line Pattern Virus
- Programming Languages Meets Program Verification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adverse events noted in the trial included falls, muscle weakness, post-lumbar puncture syndrome, and headache, with no trend in differences in frequency among dose groups.