Given the larger talent pool generated by an increase in applications, the most elite schools can practically engineer the composition of their freshman classes, says Jim Conroy, chair of Post-High School Counseling for New Trier Township (Ill.
What does PHSC stand for?
PHSC stands for Post-High School Counseling
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHSC
We have 22 other meanings of PHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Powerlessness Regarding Health Service Barriers
- Preserve Historic Sleeping Bear
- Primary Health Services Branch (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Public Health Service Bureau
- Pennsylvania High School Baseball Coaches Association
- Personnel Health and Safety Consultants Ltd (UK)
- Photographic Historical Society of Canada (est. 1974)
- Physical Science
- Pickerington High School Central (Ohio)
- Pluripotent Hemopoietic Stem Cell
- Public Health Student Caucus
- Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts (Dundalk, Maryland)
- Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (HHS)
- Personal Health, Social and Citizenship Education (UK)
- Profound Hypothermic Selective Cerebral Perfusion
- Park Hill School District (Kansas City, MO)
- Penn Hills School District (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Population Health Support Division (US Air Force)
- Port Huron School District (Port Huron, MI)
- Prairie Hill School District (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you better do something,'' said Jim Conroy, chairman of the post-high school counseling department at New Trier High School, a public school in the Chicago suburb of Winnetka, where 95 percent of the students go on to college.