The Association between Abnormal Accruals and the Post-earnings-Announcement Drift (N = 71,831) [ABRET.
What does PEAD stand for?
PEAD stands for Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift (profitability; risk assessment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEAD
We have 6 other meanings of PEAD in our Acronym Attic
- Procedure for Electronic Application for Certificates System (UK)
- Professional Entertainment Artist Chris Higgs (UK)
- Program for Energetic Analysis of Biochemical Molecules
- Programming Education and Contest Hosting
- Promotions Entertainment and Corporate Hospitality
- Portable Environmental/Acoustic Collection System
- Potential Energy Annealing Conformational Search
- Participant and Employer Appeals Department (PBGC)
- Pharyngeal Esophageal Airway Device
- Polietileno de Alta Densidade (Portugese: high density polyethylene)
- Presidential Emergency Action Document
- Product Environmental Aspects Declaration (Japan)
- Product Environmental Attributes Declaration
- Pediatric-Educational Audiology Emphasis (Gaullaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Port Elizabeth Apple Express Narrow Gauge Train (tourism; Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
- Peak Expiratory Air Flow
- Physical Education Adult Fitness
- Pragmatic Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Professional Ethics and Academic Freedom (various universities)
- Patient Environment Action Group (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conclusions are not affected when the researchers control for size, book-to-market, post-earnings-announcement drift, leverage, price momentum, and price reversals.