from California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, where he was also a Post-Doctoral Research Assistant.
What does PDRA stand for?
PDRA stands for Post-Doctoral Research Assistant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDRA
We have 20 other meanings of PDRA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Document Room
- Pulse Doppler Radar
- Pulse Dose Rate (radiation therapy)
- Purchase of Development Rights
- Pygmy Dipole Resonance
- Processed Data Recorder and Stored Peripheral Area (US NASA)
- Paint and Decorating Retailers Association
- Pan-Drug-Resistant Acinetobacter
- Participatory Disaster Risk Assessment (Emergency Capacity Building Project)
- Piedmont Diving & Rescue Association (North Carolina)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment (US FDA)
- Preventable Drug Related Admissions (hospital; various locations)
- Professional Drag Racers Association
- Pendapatan Domestik Regional Bruto (Indonesian: gross regional domestic revenue)
- Planning and Development Review Board (Florida)
- Platform Dynamics Recycle Bin (Platform Dynamics software)
- Port Data Register B (computer hardware)
- Product Development Review Board
- Produk Domestik Regional Bruto (Indonesian: Gross Regional Domestic Product; publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Payton was also a senior Wellcome Trust post-doctoral research assistant at the University of Oxford in the Department of Pharmacology, where he managed research leading to a patent application on drug resistance and novel anti-mycobacterial drug discovery.