We are here to discuss post-conflict reconstruction and development and to work with the Burundian people towards a future of peace and prosperity," he said.
What does PCRD stand for?
PCRD stands for Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Development (Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRD
We have 8 other meanings of PCRD in our Acronym Attic
- Panama Canal Railway Co
- Parallel Compiler Runtime Consortium
- Pipeline Compressor Research Council (former name of GMRC, Gas Machinery Research Council)
- Police Community Relations Council (Minneapolis, MN)
- ProChoice Resource Center (Cambridge, MA)
- Pierce County Recycling, Composting and Disposal, LLC (Washington)
- Pragmatic Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial (Canada)
- Parallel Computer Routing and Communication Workshop
- Pacific Century Regional Development Limited (Singapore)
- Partnership and Crime Reduction Department (UK)
- Postgraduate Centre for Refugee Doctors (UK)
- Prevention Communication Research Database (US DHHS)
- Programme-Cadre de Recherche et de Développement (French: Framework Program for Research and Development; European Commission)
- Philippine Coconut Research & Development Foundation, Inc.
- Payroll Check Reversal Entry
- Peer Consultation Reflection Exercise
- Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution (application code migration)
- Phosphorylated cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Response Element Binding protein
- Prostate Cancer Research and Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 1, 2011 (JUBA) - A 15 member technical team of the African Union (AU) ministerial committee on Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Development (PCRD) has embarked on a one-week visit to assess the needs of the population in various states of South Sudan.
Khartoum, March 28 (SUNA) - The Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Rahmtalla Mohamed Osman, Monday received the visiting Technical Team, dispatched by the Ministerial Committee on Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Development in the Sudan (PCRD), and reviewed the development projects of high priority that would be forwarded to the imminent regional meeting that will be called by the African Union The spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Khalid Musa, said in a statement to SUNA the AU Ministerial Committee on Post?