of Huddersfield, UK) examines the connections between education, the economy and social justice favored by policy makers, in particular the role played by post-compulsory education and training (PCET) in the ongoing development of national competitiveness in the global market.
What does POCET stand for?
POCET stands for Post-Compulsory Education and Training (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POCET
- Point of Care Diagnostics (New South Wales, Australia)
- Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction
- Print On Customer Demand
- Process Operational Concept Document
- Proof of Concept Demonstration
- Point of Care Data Manager
- Pantone Open Color Environment
- Proton Observe Carbon Edited (biomedical engineering)
- Pesticide Occupational and Environmental Risk
- Jewish Production Organization for Cultural Events and Theater (Illinois)
- Pre-Occupancy Cash Flow
- Proof of Catching A Fish (Lineage 2 game)
- Proof of Concept Fund
- Partially Overlapped Constrained Feed Network
- Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group (Milford Haven, Wales, UK)
- Phase One Consulting Group (Alexandria, VA; est. 1997)
- Porsche Owners Club Germany
- Program Operations Coordination Group
- Polarized Ochkur
- Port Chicago Naval Magazine National Memorial (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith Webb, who now lives in Reigate, Surrey, taught at Huddersfield Technical College and was director of the University of HuddersfieldConsortiumfor Post-Compulsory Education and Training.
In this paper, we show that state differences in organisation and policy in post-compulsory education and training have substantial effects on patterns of participation.