Following the post-balance sheet event of the successful placing of 178,571,429 new ordinary shares at 14p each in January 2007, the cash position stood at GBP25.
What does PBSE stand for?
PBSE stands for Post-Balance Sheet Event
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBSE
We have 5 other meanings of PBSE in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Bashkim Shoqeror Demokrat (Social Democratic Union of Albania; political party)
- Particle Board Sawdust
- Pine Bluff School District (Arkansas)
- Plum Borough School District (Plum Borough, PA)
- Private Banking Services Department
- Lead Selenide
- Pasted Bottom, Stepped End (paper bag bottom)
- Pattern Based Systems Engineering
- People Buy and Sell Everyday (classifieds)
- Phosphate-Buffered Saline containing 1mm Edta
- Piled Banyan Switching Fabric (computer science)
- Planet Bike Superflash
- Plant Biologists of South Florida
- Pre-B Cell Growth Stimulating Factor
- Professional Baseball Scouts Foundation (Calabasas, CA)
- PepsiCo Business Solutions Group
- Phosphate-Buffered Saline with Glucose
- Polar Bear Specialist Group (International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources)
- Practice Based Small Group (est. 1992; medical education)
- Professional Business Solutions Group AG (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post-balance sheet events At Skandia's Annual General Meeting on 27 April 2006, all directors were re-elected.