As previously reported, the Company acquired by merger (the "Merger") the business of Post Tension of Nevada, Inc.
What does PTNV stand for?
PTNV stands for Post Tension of Nevada (reinforced concrete construction company; Henderson, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Perturbation Theory Natural Orbital
- Polskie Towarzystwo Nauk Ogrodniczych (Polish: Polish Society for Horticultural Science; est. 1987)
- Public Telecommunications Network Operator
- Public Television National Productions (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Pulong Tau National Park (Malaysia)
- Peanut & Tree Nut Processors Association
- Potato Tuber Necrotic Ringspot Disease
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (urology)
- Periodontal Treatment Need System
- Packaging and Transport of Nuclear Substances Regulations
- Playback Theater Northwest (Seattle, WA; est. 1991)
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Nauk Weterynaryjnych (Polish: Polish Society of Veterinary Science; Warsaw, Poland)
- Private Telecommunications Network Exchange
- Parks and Trails New York
- Pacific Theater of Operations
- Page Turn Over (musical term)
- Paid Time Off
- Pakistan Trade Office
- Pallet Truck Operator
- Paltamo (Railway Station Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hohman started his own reinforcing steel company which was merged into Post Tension of Nevada in 1993.