The BSG organises both seminars and social events for solicitors who work in the Birmingham area from newly qualified level up to those who have 10 years' post qualification experience.
What does PQE stand for?
PQE stands for Post Qualification Experience
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQE
We have 17 other meanings of PQE in our Acronym Attic
- Power Quality Data Interchange Format (IEEE Standard P1159.3)
- Product Quality Deficiency Report
- Product Quality Deficiency Reporting System
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
- Pathways to Quality Education
- Pattern Quantification Exception (geography)
- Personal Qualifications Essay
- Physics of Quantum Electronics (annual conference)
- Point, Quote, Explanation
- Positive Quantum Energy (Second Life community)
- Pragmatic Quality Evaluation
- Preliminary Qualifying Exam
- Print Quality Enhancement
- Procurement Quality Engineering
- Product Quality Engineer (quality assurance)
- Professional Qualifying Examination (various organizations)
- Project Quality Engineering
- Provider Quality Engineer
- Province of Quebec
- Print Quality Enhancement Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
He brings with him 23 years of post qualification experience in external as well as internal auditing.
You must be educated to degree level, or equivalent, have a procurement qualification and significant post qualification experience of the procurement process in a large organisation.
Knight is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants who has worked in the manufacturing industry for 15 years after completing his post qualification experience with Price Waterhouse in 1980.
If you are an experienced chartered surveyor or equivalent and have at least five years post qualification experience including two years at a managerial level in the public sector, then an application would be welcomed from you.