Chair, Wales Ambulance Services NHS Trust; chair, Post Office Users Council for Wales.
What does POUC stand for?
POUC stands for Post Office Users Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Port of Unlading (shipping)
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA - Dutchess County (Airport Code)
- Pressurizing and Overspeed Unit
- Principles of Understanding (water supply management; various locations)
- Program Organization Unit
- Public Order Unit (various nations)
- Publicly Owned Utility
- Pyrexia of Unknown Origin
- Pou Domain, Class 1, Transcription Factor 1
- Planning Office for Urban Affairs (housing service; Boston, MA)
- Point-of-Use Chemical Generation
- Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Health (NIH)
- Post Office Users Council for Scotland
- Pittsburgh Oracle Users Group (Pennsylvania)
- Point Of Use Inventory
- Paris Operators for Universal Internet Exchange (French Gitoyen; Paris, France)
- Politecnico Open Unix Labs (student association)
- Partido Obrero e Unificacion Marxista (Party of Marxist Unification, literally Worker's Party of Marxist Unification)
- Prospect of Upward Mobility (redistribution; economics)
- Post Office Users' National Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It took over from the former Post Office Users Council but Mr Roberts says it now has teeth to act on behalf of the public.
At the time the Post Office Users Council described the service as "appalling", and called for a sorting office to be established in north Wales to avoid a repeat of the incident.