The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa got recognized six institutions by the college of Physician and Surgeon in the month of February this year for post graduate training.
What does PGT stand for?
PGT stands for Post Graduate Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGT
We have 59 other meanings of PGT in our Acronym Attic
- Parental Guidance Suggested (movie)
- Precision Guided Systems United States (Orlando, FL)
- Polish Genealogical Society of Wisconsin
- Pacifica Group Technologies (Pacifica Group Limited)
- Partido Guatemalteco de los Trabajadores (Guatemalan comunist party)
- Piano di Governo del Territorio (Italian: Plan of Government Land)
- Pistol Grip Tool
- Polished Granite Tomahawk (EQ gaming)
- Polska Gazeta Transportowa (Polish: Polish Newspaper Transport)
- Positive-Going Transition (Digital Systems)
- Post-Genomic Technologies (UK)
- Postgraduate Taught
- Princeton Gamma-Tech, Inc.
- Procuradoria Geral do Trabalho (Brazil: federal prosecutor's office - labor courts)
- Progressive Glass Technology Industries (US manufacturer of impact resistant glass)
- Public Gas Transporter
- Public Guardian and Trustee
- Punta Gorda Town (Florida)
- Parallel Graytone Thinning Algorithm (imaging)
- Professional Golf Teachers Academy (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also received post graduate training as a Family Therapist.
In light of the growing trend of cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists and other medical professionals incorporating skin, body and hair treatments into their practice, we believe there is a need for more stringent qualifications and post graduate training in broad range of specialized modalities," said Oyvind Berg, President and Founder of Harmonix Inc.
Khalida Soomro appreciated his role in post graduate training and certification in cardiology.
A practicing stroke neurologist for 25 years, he received post graduate training in internal medicine at Vanderbilt, neurological medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and was a fellow in neurology at Harvard Medical School.
After Post Graduate Training in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Clinical Pharmacology and completion of Military Service, Dr.
His post graduate training was completed at Deaconess Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisc.
Tai undertook extensive post graduate training in Tropical Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiology in England, Canada and the United States.