The New York/New Jersey Veterans Healthcare Network (VISN 3) has selected San Diego-based CliniComp's Essentris ED and Essentris Critical Care solutions to improve quality, safety and outcomes at its emergency departments, Intensive care and post anesthesia care units, the company says.
What does PACU stand for?
PACU stands for Post Anesthesia Care Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PACU
We have 3 other meanings of PACU in our Acronym Attic
- Pediatric Ambulatory Care Unit
- Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities (Carlisle, PA)
- People of All Cultures United (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peri-Anesthesia Care Unit
- perioperative anaesthetic care unit
- Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities
- Piedmont Aviation Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Portable Atmosphere Control Unit (Molecular Products Ltd)
- Portafoamer Aircraft Cleaning Unit
- Post Acute Care Unit
- post-operative care unit
- Power and Control Unit
- Precision Air Conditioning Unit
- Preprocessor Avionics Control Unit (B-1)
- Pressure Actuation Control Unit
- Price-Affected Commodity Use
- Primary Avionics Control Unit
- Provincial Accounting Control Unit
- Public Access Center Unit (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Pan African Christian University College (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capacity management opportunities may also exist to improve productivity, utilization, scheduling and length of stay in the operating room, post anesthesia care unit, cardiovascular operating room, cath lab and pre-admission testing.
Ohmeda's pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and devices are used in operating rooms, post anesthesia care units and neonatal intensive care units throughout the world.
Elmendorf Air Force Base (AFB) - 3rd Medical Group, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska, went live in the Ambulatory Procedure Unit, Anesthesia Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Multi-Service Unit, and Post Anesthesia Care Unit.
is using the solution in the Intensive Care Unit, Labor & Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum, Med-Surg and Post Anesthesia Care Unit.
At Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Surgical Services used Picis' CareSuite to increase patient's surgical access, contributing to revenue growth in its operating room, endoscopy, anesthesia care and post anesthesia care units.
The Surgery Centre at Craig Ranch, operated by Cirrus Health and its physician partners, is 14,060 square feet and includes two procedure rooms, six post anesthesia care units, a separate step-down lounge and four advanced operating suites with plans to add a fifth.
Picis made good business sense because having one vendor for the ED, OR and post anesthesia care unit allows us to better manage the IT environment while meeting the needs of the clinician users in these areas.