Spaulding Hospital Cambridge also serves the distinction of being the first post acute care hospital in the U.
What does PACH stand for?
PACH stands for Post Acute Care Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PACH
We have 3 other meanings of PACH in our Acronym Attic
- Peña Atletica Centuria Germana (Spanish)
- Performance Assessment Coordinating Group
- Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma (eyes)
- Progressive Action for the Common Good
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Pike Anglers' Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Disorder--Progressive, Atrophying, Chronic, Granulomatous Dermohypodermitis
- Palo Alto County Gaming Development Corporation (non-profit corporation; Emmetsburg, IA)
- Patterson Army Community Hospital
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (Wormleysburg, PA; est. 1981)
- Port Arthur Community Health Clinic
- Pacific Headquarters, Pearl Harbor (US Navy)
- Point Area Chemical Effects Model
- Program Advisory Committee on the Human Genome
- The Provincial Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Palo Alto County Health System
- Pedro Albizu Campos High School (Chicago, IL)
- Philadelphia Area Center for the History of Science (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are especially excited to add RehabCare, one of the nation's leading post acute care hospital operators, to our portfolio.