Byline: Susan Spencer UXBRIDGE - An investigation into an alleged drug-dealing operation resulted in the arrest last week of two people, who were charged with possession with intent to distribute heroin, among other allegations.
What does PWID stand for?
PWID stands for Possession with Intent to Distribute (criminal narcotics charge)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PWID
We have 1 other meaning of PWID in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Workforce Investment Board (Philadelphia, PA)
- Princeton Women in Business (Princeton University; New Jersey)
- Platforms Wireless International Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Polarization and Wavelength Independent Coupler (telecommunications)
- Prisoner of War Information Center
- Prisoner of War Internment Camp
- Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee Information Center
- Pacific Walrus International Database (USGS)
- People Who Inject Drugs
- Person with Intellectual Disability
- Public Weather Internet Display (US NWS)
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Committee (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Plutonium Weapons Information Exchange Group
- Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund Board (Hong Kong)
- Philip Wockner International, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Process Work Institute of India (est. 1997; Mumbia, India)
- Projekt Wspierania Inicjatyw Internetowych
- Picture Word Inductive Model
- PartnerWorld Industry Networks (IBM)
- Probability of Win
Samples in periodicals archive:
Troubled actress Mueller was charged last month with felony possession with intent to distribute cocaine and assault.
London, Dec 4 (ANI): Brooke Mueller was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession with intent to distribute.
They were were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to distribute opium, along with Kamran Atarzadeh, 53, and Faramarz Bokhour, 55, both of Los Angeles.
Pinkey McFarlin faces 12 counts of possession of with intent to distribute Xanax, 11 counts of possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, one count of aiding and abetting another person to possess with the intention to distribute Xanax and one count of aiding and abetting another person to possess with the intention to distribute crack cocaine.
They were arrested on Friday (3 September) and charged with one count of conspiracy to possession with intent to distribute cocaine and heroin and 10 counts of possession with intent to distribute.
The 27-year-old crooner and his two companions (one of them his 31-year-old cousin Jaimie Hoagland) were charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of Hillsborough Elementary School, possession of marijuana, resisting arrest and criminal mischief.
Arvizu was charged with possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance.