and Positron Public Safety Systems announced today that they have teamed up to offer a multi-media recording solution to meet the needs of public safety agencies of any size.
What does PPSS stand for?
PPSS stands for Positron Public Safety Systems (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPSS
We have 41 other meanings of PPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Practical Problem Solving Report (DaimlerChrysler)
- privacy, protection, survivability, and recoverability
- Procurement/Production Status Report
- Presidential Parastatal Sector Reform Commission (Tanzania)
- Providence Preservation Society Revolving Fund (Rhode Island)
- Pacific Pines State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Pendidikan Perwira Sumber Sarjana (Indonesian: Bachelor of Education Officer Resources)
- Personnel Policy Support System (Civil Service Commission; Seoul, South Korea)
- Photonic Packet Switching System
- Policy and Program Studies Service (US Department of Education)
- Post Production Sustainment Support
- Post-Production Software Support
- Prospective Pediatric Scoliosis Study (Spine Institute of New York)
- President's Private Sector Survey on Cost Control
- Parents for Public Schools San Francisco
- Position Personnel Security Status (US DoD)
- Portland Parks Swim Team (now Portland Aquatic Club; Oregon)
- PostScript Printer Speed Test
- PostScript Processing Speed Test (printer testing program)
- Pre-Professional Skills Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new standard in Citizen-to-Authority and Authority-to-Authority Communications MONTREAL -- Positron Public Safety Systems (PPSS), an IPC company, announced today the launch of the Emergency Communication and Collaboration Platform (ECCP), an IP-based solution for global, regional and local public safety agencies.
MONTREAL & NEW YORK & DALLAS -- Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
After 13 months in the proposal process involving 8 competitive bids, City of Modesto, County of Stanislaus and Stanislaus Regional 911 Center has awarded Positron Public Safety Systems a $7 million contract to install, service and maintain its new Public Safety System throughout Stanislaus County for a period of ten years.
Positron Public Safety Systems is revolutionizing the way public safety organizations do business.
Positron Public Safety Systems is bringing together proven products and services with tomorrow's technology.
USBX Advisory Services LLC, an investment bank specializing in the security and public safety sector, announced today it served as the exclusive financial advisor to privately-held Positron Public Safety Systems in connection with its acquisition by IPC, a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners.
USBX Advisory Services LLC, a Santa Monica, CA based investment bank specializing in the security and public safety sectors, served as exclusive financial advisor to Positron Public Safety Systems in connection with the transaction.