Keywords Polysiloxanes, Quaternary ammonium salts, Silica nanoparticle, Positron annihilation spectroscopy Introduction There have been numerous studies aimed at understanding the mechanism of reinforcement provided by the incorporation of filler particles into a polymer matrix.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Point and Shoot (camera)
- Policyholder and Agency Systems (insurance)
- Polish Academy of Sciences
- Pollution Abatement System
- Population Analysis Spreadsheets
- Portable Antiquities Scheme (UK)
- Portfolio Advisory Service (Fidelity)
- Portland Audubon Society
- Position Announcement System (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter topics include models for prediction of graphite oxidation rates in safety analysis of HTGR, surface reactions of uranium oxides, characterization of nanostructural features in reactor materials using positron annihilation spectroscopy, and hydrogen outgassing from lithium hydride.
Ion implant-induced change in polimide films monitored by variable energy positron annihilation spectroscopy.