What does PNI stand for?
PNI stands for Positivo, Negativo, Interesante (Spanish: Positive, Negative, Interesting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNI
We have 76 other meanings of PNI in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute (Seattle, Washington)
- Pacific Neurosciences Institute
- Paid/No Issue (banking term)
- Palestinian National Initiative
- Paranormal Ideation
- Partido Nacional Independiente (National Independent Party, Costa Rica)
- Perineural Invasion
- Pharmaceutical News Index
- Pohnpei, Caroline Islands, Micronesia - Pohnpei International (Airport Code)
- Porter Novelli International (public relations; various locations)
- Prescott New Instruction (Intel chips; early codename)
- Princeton Neuroscience Institute (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Pro Natura International (Paris, France)
- Producción Nacional Independiente (Venezuela)
- Productivity Network, Inc.
- Progressive Networks, Inc.
- Pacific Northwest Ilocandia Association (Port Orchard, WA)
- Party for National Independence of Azerbaijan
- Project Nieuwe Inrichting Administraties (Dutch)