The Positive and Negative Suicide Ideation Inventory: Development and validation.
What does PANSI stand for?
PANSI stands for Positive and Negative Suicide Ideation (measurement scale)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Procedures for Air Navigation Services (ICAO)
- Public Access Network Services
- Public Archives of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Procedures for Air Navigation Services, Operations (aviation)
- Performing Arts Network of South Africa
- Polish Air Navigation Services Agency
- Pan South African Language Board
- Petite Amateur Navy Satellite
- Politically Active and Not Seeking Employment
- Public Access Network Sound Engine (streaming audio program)
- Positive and Negative Symptoms Score
- Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (schizophrenia)
- Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale-Depression Subscale
- Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System
- Police Association of New South Wales (Australia)
- Propagation Analysis System
- Propagation Analysis System for Channel Prediction
- Partnership for Animals Needing Transition (est. 2001; Salt Point, NY)
- Physical Activity, Nutrition and Tobacco (school health programs; various locations)
- Probe Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
1997), the Cognitive Triad for Children and Positive and Negative Suicide Ideation (Chang, Lin, & Lin, 2007).