Positive Women's Network (USPWN) are serving as local partners.
What does PWN stand for?
PWN stands for Positive Women's Network (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWN
We have 29 other meanings of PWN in our Acronym Attic
- Prairie Warrior Mobile Strike Force
- Paw Withdrawal Mechanical Threshold
- Programs with Movie Titles
- Participatory Watershed Management Training in Asia
- Permanent Wyoming Mineral Trust Fund
- [not an acronym] Own (hackish; gaming slang)
- Person with Narcolepsy (sleep disorder)
- Pervasive Wireless Networking (workshop)
- Pine Wood Nematode (plant worm)
- Plant Wide Network
- Pro Wrestling News (podcast)
- Professional Women's Network
- Provinciaal Waterleidingbedrijf Noord-Holland (North-Holland Waterworks)
- Pulsar Wind Nebula
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN (Polish scientific publishers; formerly Polskie Wydawnictwo Naukowe)
- Power Washers of North America
- Prader-Willi Northwest Association (various locations)
- Participation Works Network for England
- [not an acronym] Owned (hackish; gaming slang)
- Paragonimus westermani Newly Excysted Metacercariae
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Positive Women's Network and the Oak Tree Clinic help promote and support the program.
Katherine Leane, co-chair, Positive Women's Network, NAPWA Australia, discussed the need for more resources and support groups catering to the needs of HIV-positive women: -- AIDS Service Organizations are a crucial source of support for positive women.
We are proud of the millions of women taking leadership in their communities globally, in founding positive women's networks, treatmentaction councils, and many community-based organizations.