Specialist nurse Sheilah Blackwell beat off competition to win the Making a Difference category at the national Care Service Improvement Partnership's Highfliers Positive Practice Awards 2007.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Positive Practice Awards (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Policyholders Protection Act (UK)
- Polish Psychologists' Association
- Politics and Public Administration (various organizations)
- Pollution Prevention Act of 1990
- Pollution Prevention Alliance (various organizations)
- Polymer Processing Additive
- polyphosphoric acid
- Pool Players of America
- Population Policy Acceptance
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were more than 600 entries for the national High Fliers - Positive Practice Awards 2007, organised by the Care Services Improvement Partnership.
And today Building Bridges was highly commended in the National Institute for Mental Health in England (NIMHE) positive practice awards for child and adolescent mental health services.
It has been shortlisted in the Innovative Commissioning category of the Positive Practice Awards organised by the Care Services Improvement Partnership, which supports positive changes in services and the well-being of vulnerable people with health and social care needs.