More than 100 people attended the opening of the Mental Health Hub and Spoke Recovery Service, Water Street, Hockley, including service users and representatives from local agencies such as Time to Change, Sound It Out, Stonham Home Care, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust, Phoenix Centre and Positive Mental Health Groups.
What does PMHG stand for?
PMHG stands for Positive Mental Health Group (Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of PMHG in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Mental Health Care Corporation
- Primary Mental Health Care Initiative (Australia)
- Pre-Medical and Health Care Studies (institute; Albion College; Albion, MI)
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District (California)
- Plate Machined Heat Exchanger
- Pseudo-Morphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pitt Memorial Hospital Foundation (Greenville, NC)
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- Pseudo-Morphic Heterojunction Field-Effect Transistor
- Pseudo-Morphic High Field-Effect Transistor
- Perham Memorial Hospital and Home (Perham, MN)
- Peel Mental Health Housing Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Pacific Modern Homes, Inc. (est. 1968; Elk Grove, CA)
- Pfizer Medical Humanities Initiative
- Pacific Marine Heritage Legacy (British Columbia, Canada)
- Police/Mental Health Liaison (Canada)
- Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society (Sacramento, CA)
- Preferred Mental Health Management, Inc. (Wichita, KS)
- Port Macquarie Hastings Municipal Band (Port Macquarie, Australia)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (nursing specialization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was organised by the Positive Mental Health Group, supported by Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust teamed up with The Positive Mental Health Group to host an All Winners Dinner at Moseley's Uffculme Centre.