Lastly, there was a significant reduction in positive fusional vergence (PFV) ranges at near.
What does PFV stand for?
PFV stands for Positive Fusional Vergence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFV
We have 36 other meanings of PFV in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists
- Polska Fundacja Upowszechniania Nauki (Polish: Polish Foundation for Science Advancement)
- Program for Understanding Neurological Diseases
- Parliament Funkadelic (band)
- Public Facing Unsupported News Server
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Practical Formatting Using XSLFO (Extensible Stylesheet Language Format Objects) (book)
- People from Venus (band)
- Personal Flying Vehicle
- Petanque Federatie Vlaanderen (Dutch: Petanque Federation of Flanders; Flanders, Netherlands)
- Private Family Visit (Canadian penal system)
- Production Flowline Valve
- Prototypic Foamy Virus
- Peak Forward Velocity/Mean Velocity Ratio
- Peak Flow Velocity During Atrial Systole (cardiology)
- Pennsylvania Farm Vacation Association Inc.
- Polish Federation of Valuers' Associations (est. 1993; Brussels, Belgium)
- Paso Fino Vereinigung Europa (German: Paso Fino Association of Europe)
- Peak Flow Velocity in Early Diastole (cardiology)
- Prince Frederick Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)