What does PAARM stand for?
PAARM stands for Positive Allosteric AMPA (Alpha-Amino-3-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-Isoxazolepropionic Acid) Receptor Modulators
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Peel Addiction Assessment and Referral Centre (Canada)
- Peoria-Area Amateur Radio Club (Illinois)
- Pittsburgh Adolescent Alcohol Research Center
- Pollution Atmosphérique et Affections Respiratoires Chroniques
- Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign
- Port Augusta Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (Pottstown, PA)
- Portable Arctic Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station
- Partnerships in Astronomy and Astrophysics Research and Education (US NSF)
- Philippine Association of Academic and Research Libraries (Philippines)
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard
- Performance Assessment for the Advancement of Radiation Oncology Treatment (medical practice improvement program)
- Private Adoption Agency Reimbursement Program
- Pilot Activated Automatic Recovery System (Operational Capability Improvement Program; Lockheed Martin)
- Project among African Americans to Explore Risks for Schizophrenia
- Pacification Attitude Analysis System
- Palo Alto Animal Services (California)
- Passive Active All Weather System
- Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (software)