The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories - Ventilators, Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Humidifiers and Reusable Resuscitators.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Positive Airway Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Police Accountability Project (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Policy Administration Point (identity governance)
- Policy Advisory Panel (various organizations)
- Policy Agendas Project (University of Texas at Austin)
- Polska Agencja Prasowa (Polish News Agency)
- Poluautomatska Puška (Croatian: semi-automatic rifle)
- Polyaspartic Aliphatic Polyurea (concrete sealer)
- Porcine Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia
- Port Authority Police (various locations)
- Port-au-Prince (Haiti)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback RM161 Rajiv (newborn division, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, India), who specializes in ventilatory care, assembles a group of neonatologists from India, the United Arab Emirates, and Australia for 20 chapters on the use of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) in neonatal respiratory disorders by pediatricians and newborn professionals.
CPAP or continuous positive airway pressure is applied all through the respiratory cycle to maintain lung volume.
Benefits compared favorably with those of conventional treatment using machines called CPAP, which deliver, via plastic masks, continuous positive airway pressure to sleepers.
Tokyo, Japan, Nov 2, 2005 - (JCNN) - Teijin Pharma has launched the GoodKnight 420 series of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices for treating sleep apnea syndrome (SAS).
In people with sleep apnea, the most common solution is positive airway pressure delivered through a mask worn over the nose (and sometimes the mouth, too).
Prior to the introduction of C-Flex, one of the most common obstacles to patient compliance was difficulty exhaling against the positive airway pressure of CPAP machines.
SEATTLE -- Continuous positive airway pressure devices that automatically adjust the pressure are at least as good as those that rely on manual pressure titration in treating obstructive sleep apnea, Dr.