Once a position of interest is found, the candidate can easily apply by completing a Member Profile.
What does POI stand for?
POI stands for Position of Interest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POI
We have 105 other meanings of POI in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Interception
- Point of Interconnection
- Point Of Interface
- Point of Intersection (mathematics)
- Point(s) Of Interest
- Points of Interaction
- Poisonous (fire diamond warning code)
- Pole of Inaccessibility (geography)
- Polygons Of Interest
- Poor Obfuscation Implementation
- Postoperative Ileus (gastroenterology)
- Prevention of Injury (military detention; US DoD)
- Price on Inspection (various companies)
- Pride On Ice (website)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Principal Operations Inspector
- Principles of Instruction
- Prior Owner Inscription (book markings)
- Probability of Identification (statistics)
- Probability Of Intercept
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was absolutely thrilled to read the industrial focus by Glenda Alexander, "Negotiating from a position of interests rather than claims" in the October issue of Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand (p29).
Prof Satoshi Kawata from Osaka University said: 'You only get polymerisation at the position of interest so you can make 3D structures rather than two-dimensional layers as in traditional lithography.