The victorious pooch, who was born and bred in the Netherlands, outshined six other dogs, including an Old English sheepdog named Swagger who claimed runner-up, a Bichon Frise, a smooth fox terrir, an American foxhound, a German wirehaired pointer, and Portuguese Water Dog, who is the same breed as the U.
What does PWD stand for?
PWD stands for Portuguese Water Dog (breed)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWD
We have 87 other meanings of PWD in our Acronym Attic
- Person Workfile Definition
- Philadelphia Water Department (Pennsylvania)
- Piecewise Deterministic
- Pine Wilt Disease (agriculture)
- Pine Wood Derby
- Pink, warm, and dry (skin assessment)
- Planar Waveguide Devices
- Plywood (architectural)
- Pocket Word (Microsoft)
- Ponding Water Depth
- Post Workout Drink (nutrition)
- Postweaning Diarrhea (swine medicine)
- Pregnant Workers Directive (EU)
- Premises Wire Distribution Room (computer networking)
- Present Working Directory
- Pressure while Drilling (various companies)
- Prevailing Wage Determination
- Print Working Directory (Unix command)
- Printed Wiring Diagram
- Procurement Work Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
One reason for the rapid popularity of the game is that the First Family's Portuguese water dog, Bo, plays a decisive role in it.
Washington, Mar 20 ( ANI ): Michelle Obama joked that she considers the family dog, Bo, her son, and has three children - daughters Malia and Sasha, and their Portuguese water dog.
Byline: BEN SWAN By Ben Swan For The New Mexican Olivia may be a Portuguese water dog, but until recently the fluffy brown pup was better known for her lack of swimming ability.
You, too," she told the playful Portuguese water dog, who accompanied the First Lady, Sasha and Malia to the medical facility.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 10 Number of puppies I born in the litter that included Bo, the Obama family's new Portuguese water dog.
Byline: FIONA PARKER WELL done to Carol Ford, of Blackpool, for her funny caption to our picture of President Obama with his daughters Malia and Sasha, and their new Portuguese water dog, Bo.
I AM a local dog trainer at and I am expecting an influx in Portuguese Water Dog puppies since President Obama has just adopted a new puppy.