CAPTION(S): Cristiano Ronaldo finds defeat hard to take Spain's David Villa watches his shot heading into the Portugal net for last night's winner in Cape Town
What does PTnet stand for?
PTnet stands for Portugal Net (IRC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTnet
- Pirelli Tire North America (Rome, GA)
- Pituitary Tumor Network Association
- Power Tools North America (Robert Bosch North America division)
- Part Time, No Benefits
- Percutaneous Thin Needle Biopsy (radiology)
- Percutaneous Transthoracic Fine Needle Biopsy
- Pharmaceutical Transnational Corporation (Tim Reed)
- Probabilistic Timed Non-Deducibility on Composition
- Porous Tube Nutrient Delivery System
- Personal Trainer Network
- Polskie Towarzystwo Neurofizjologii Klinicznej (Polish: Polish Society of Clinical Neurophysiology; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pathologic Tumor-Node-Metastasis
- Pre-Trained Neural Network
- Perturbation Theory Natural Orbital
- Polskie Towarzystwo Nauk Ogrodniczych (Polish: Polish Society for Horticultural Science; est. 1987)
- Public Telecommunications Network Operator
- Public Television National Productions (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Pulong Tau National Park (Malaysia)
- Peanut & Tree Nut Processors Association
- Potato Tuber Necrotic Ringspot Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): PAT IT THERE: Clinton Morrison celebrates with hero O'Brien; GREAT NIGHT IN TOON: Andy O'Brien puts the ball in the Portugal net last night; OPENING ACCOUNT: Newcastle United defender Andy O'Brien celebrates his first international goal in the friendly win over Portugal last night
INVESTMENT BANKING Banco Santander de Negocios Portugal net income rose 35% to Eur 19.
Investment Bank In the Investment Bank segment, Banco Santander de Negocios Portugal net income as of September 30, 2001 reached EUR 18.
In the Investment Bank segment, Banco Santander de Negocios Portugal net income as of June 30, 2001 reached euro 13,5 million, a decrease of 17% when compared with June 30, 2000.