May 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- West Coast Bank has donated $5,000 to LifeWorks Northwest's Low Income Housing Project After School Program, which provides after school activities for children in seven Portland Housing Authority Projects.
What does PHA stand for?
PHA stands for Portland Housing Authority (Portland, ME)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHA
We have 217 other meanings of PHA in our Acronym Attic
- Periodic Health Assessment (US Army)
- Personal Health Assessment
- Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Hospital Association
- Phoenix (Amtrak airport station code; Phoenix, AZ)
- Physical Health Assessment
- Phytohemagglutinin (a polyclonal T-cell activator)
- Pinto Horse Association
- Position Hazard Analysis (USACE safety management action plan)
- Potentially Hazardous Asteroid
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- President's House Association (Georgetown College; Kentucky)
- Preventative Health Assessment
- Preventive Health Assessment
- Prince Hall Affiliated (Freemason)
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Production Handling Agreement
- Project Home Again (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Portland Housing Authority will oversee management and has the ability to terminate the management in accordance with its agreement.
Department of Housing and Urban Development Public and Indian Housing FY 1999 Section 8 Programs Welfare to Work and Family Self-Sufficiency Programs -- Approved for Funding Applicant Name Funded Vouchers Maine Family Self Sufficiency 1 Augusta, ME Housing Authority $24,509 2 Bangor, ME Housing Authority $35,996 3 Caribou, ME Housing Authority $36,139 4 Maine State Housing Authority $46,350 5 Old Town, ME Housing Authority $36,855 6 Portland Housing Authority $46,350 7 Westbrook, ME Housing Authority $46,350 STATE TOTAL $272,549 U.