As part of its fifth season, the organization's Project Company, "The PC"--made up of notable veteran NWPDP dancers--will present a repertory program at the Portland Center for the Performing Arts.
What does PCPA stand for?
PCPA stands for Portland Center for the Performing Arts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCPA
We have 62 other meanings of PCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Community Providers Association
- People's Committee against Police Atrocities (also seen as PCAPA; India)
- Per Capita per Annum
- Personal Construct Psychology Association
- Pest Control Products Act
- Phillips Center for Performing Arts (Florida)
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
- Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act
- Polk County Property Appraiser (Florida)
- Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration (religious order)
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts (California)
- Precision Control Packaged Air conditioner
- Pressed Ceramic Package Antenna
- Primary Care Physician Assistant
- Process Control Plan Audit (Fiat)
- Protestant Church-owned Publishers Association
- Prompt Charged Particle Activation Analysis
- Public and Cultural Programs Advisory Committee (American Library Association)
- Park City Performing Arts Foundation (Utah)
- Police Commissioners' Policy Advisory Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 /PRNewswire/ -- One of Portland's greatest secrets is out and it took an international community to spotlight Robyn Williams, executive director of the Portland Center for the Performing Arts (PCPA).
Activities and screenings will be centered around the Portland Center for the Performing Arts.
A resident company of the Portland Center for the Performing Arts, it is also an affiliate of the League of Regional Theatres, Actor's Equity Association and Theatre Communications Group.
1 in the Newmark Theatre at the Portland Center for the Performing Arts.
Oregon Ballet Theatre, June 2-24, Portland Center for the Performing Arts, 1111 SW Broadway; 503/222-5538
Where: Portland Center for the Performing Arts, 1111 SW Broadway, Portland Admission: $35
Sherburne (Chair) Portland Director, Portland Center for the Performing Arts David C.