NORTH PLAINS - Firefighters worked with volunteers from the Portland Audubon Society to rescue a trapped falcon at an Oregon concrete company on Wednesday.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Portland Audubon Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Plott Advanced Systems (Huntsville, AL)
- Pod Aft Section
- Point and Shoot (camera)
- Policyholder and Agency Systems (insurance)
- Polish Academy of Sciences
- Pollution Abatement System
- Population Analysis Spreadsheets
- Portable Antiquities Scheme (UK)
- Portfolio Advisory Service (Fidelity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott and Kellogg Creeks Watershed, Association of Northwest Steelheaders, Environmental Federation of Oregon, Metro Parks and Greenspaces, Portland Audubon Society, The Wetlands Conservancy and Friends of Smith and Bybee Lakes.
In May, Eugene conservation group Cascadia Wildlands, along with the Center for Biological Diversity and the Portland Audubon Society, sued the state, alleging its logging in the three state forests endangered the bird.
The Portland Audubon Society said the decision continues a "disturbing" trend to flout the Endangered Species Act by challenging the status of species on the list, such as the spotted owl, marbled murrelet and bull trout.